TNCC/ENPC Classes in Pearland
Click to view schedule and register
TNCC/ENPC provider course – 2 full days combining didactic training with hands on skill stations.
The TNCC course provides the emergency nurse with the knowledge and tools needed to prepare to care for trauma patients.
The ENPC course provides core knowledge to take care of the sick or injured pediatric patient in an emergency setting.
Both courses follow guidelines and standards developed by ENA, ACEP, AHA, and ACS.
- RN participants with successful completion will receive the ENA TNCC/ENPC verification card valid for 4 years
- All attendees will be awarded a contact hour certificate with appropriate contact hours
If you would like more information about TNCC , click here…
If you would like more information about ENPC, click here…
To help you study, here is a link for you to download a practice test
To help you study for ENPC, here is a link for you to download a practice test
Requirements for successful completion:
- Sign in on attendance form
- Attendance required during full educational session
- Successful completion of the written exam with a minimum score of 80%
- Successful performance of psychomotor skills with a minimum score of 70%
- Completion and submission of the program evaluation form
- Must have current edition book at least 30 days prior to coming to class. The books can be picked up at the Pearland office
PEARLAND/CLEAR LAKE TRAINING CENTER
4201 Broadway St Pearland, TX 77581