EMT Hybrid/Virtual Course
Welcome to our state approved EMT Hybrid/Virtual Courses!
EMT - Emergency Medical Technician The EMT-Basic course is designed to train individuals in skills and knowledge necessary to complete the National Registry EMT examination and achieve certification as an Emergency Medical Technician.
The course is open enrollment! Start your training today!
How does it work?
Attend our traditional courses from the comfort of you own home
Work at your own pace! The student has six months from the day they start to complete all aspects of the course. The student will spend 140 hours completing the didactic portion online at their own pace.
Complete the hands-on Skills Days
Each student will complete two skills practice days and at least one National Registry Skills Testing Day. These days are posted in advance to accommodate our students' schedules.
Complete the Clinical Rotations
RC Health Services clinical rotations are provided via several major hospitals and Municipal 911 EMS agencies throughout the United States. Students will complete 48 hours of EMS time with at least 6 patient transports, and 24 hours of Emergency Department time.
ENROLLMENT IS SIMPLE! HERE ARE THE STEPS:
- Complete the Program Application online.
- Turn in a copy of your U.S. Government issued ID
- Turn in proof of U.S. High School graduation or GED completion
- Make the tuition payment
TOTAL TUITION INCLUDES:
- Traditional Textbook (optional) available for purchase for $125 (free shipping)
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Class
- Clinical Rotation Fees
- Criminal Background Check (CBC)
- Drug screen – Within 30 days of Clinical Orientation
- I.D. Badge
- Liability Insurance
BEFORE YOUR CLINICAL ROTATIONS, YOU MUST TURN IN:
- A medical history and physical form completed by your physician or clinic.
- Copies of proof of the required immunizations
- Other forms required given upon enrollment