CPR Houston Contact Us
Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or if you need more information. We will reply to you soon! If you would like to sign up for a course please click on the Austin, Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio tabs to choose a course and register for a class. Thank you!
Terms and ConditionsOnce you have completed your registration and the payment is made, there are no refunds given for the RC Health Services EMS Academy. Rescheduling may be an option:
- Once payment is made and registration is complete, refunds will only be administered prior to the first designated course date. There will be no refunds administered after the first course date.
- You may transfer to the RC Health Services Online EMT Program by paying a $700 transfer fee in addition to the full cost of tuition at any point during your designated semester.
- You may transfer to a different semester in the RC Health Services Traditional EMT Program only prior to the first designated course date with no additional fees. If after the first designated course date, there will be a $700 transfer fee in addition to the full cost of tuition to transfer to a different semester.
- There are no refunds given for the RC Health Services Online EMT Program.
- You may transfer to a RC Health Services Traditional Course by paying a $700 transfer fee only if seats are available. If there are no seats available, you will not be able to transfer.
- You will have six months from the day that you start the RC Health Services Online EMT Program to complete it. Extensions are possible and are done on a case by case basis.