Request Information Below
RC Health Services is one of the largest providers of EMT Basic courses in the Dallas Metro area. Earning your EMT Basic license is both challenging and rewarding. This course is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services and National Registry. Once students have successfully completed this course, they are eligible to take their National Registry examination to become a licensed professional Emergency Medical Technician.
The instructors as RC Health Services have years of experience conducting courses in both the traditional and hybrid formats. The RC Health Services Hybrid/Virtual EMT course is the most comfortable way to become an EMT. Students are required to attend the live courses but they do it from home!
All students are required to come to our offices for their skills days and we have three Dallas/Fort Worth area skills centers to choose from.
Feel free to complete the form and request your free information packet and one of our staff will contact you shortly.
Enrollment is simple! Here are the steps:
- Complete the Program Application online. Click here for the application!
- Turn in a scanned copy of your government issued photo ID
- Turn in proof of high school graduation or GED completion
- Make the tuition payment
Before your clinical rotations, you must turn in:
- A medical history and physical form completed by your physician or clinic
- Copies of proof of the required immunizations
- Other forms required given upon enrollment
Total tuition $1299.00 includes:
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Class
- Polo Shirt for Clinical Rotations
- Clinical Rotation Fees
- Criminal Background Check (CBC)
- Drug screen – Within 30 days of Clinical Orientation
- I.D. Badge
- Liability Insurance