Pearland CPR Classes
Click to View Schedule and Register
- BLS for Healthcare Provider MORNING Classclick to register
- ACLS Initial Certificationclick to register
- ACLS Recertificationclick to register
- PALS Initial Certificationclick to register
- PALS Recertificationclick to register
- Heartsaver CPR AED/First Aidclick to register
- ACLS INSTRUCTOR COURSEclick to register
- BLS for Healthcare Provider INSTRUCTOR COURSEclick to register
- PALS Instructor Courseclick to register
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Evening Classclick to register
Pearland/Clear Lake Training Center:
1801 Country Place Pkwy Suite 109
Pearland, TX 77584
RC Health Services is Houston’s top site for CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS. Our reputation of high quality American Heart Association training is known throughout the Houston Metro area at all of the Major Hospitals and with the largest corporations. Students attend our BLS for Healthcare Provider courses, CPR/AED classes, ACLS (Advanced Life Support courses), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) courses, and First Aid Training on a daily basis.
Our goal is to offer the most convenient and informative high quality AHA CPR courses in Houston.
The ACLS Class is taught by top level Registered Nurses and Paramedics with many years of experience performing in emergency situations. They apply their experience to help facilitate the learning process for the student during the course.
All of our AHA certification courses adhere to the guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association and each student is issued their 2 year certification upon successful completion of the course.
We offer a series of ACLS and PALS preparation courses via our online portal. Courses include online EKG for both the Adult and Pediatric cases, in hospital and out-of-hospital Stroke courses, and the Learn STEMI course. All of our online courses earn continuing education units for Nurses, Paramedics, and Physicians.