EMT Basic Courses Oklahoma City
Request Information Below
RC Health Services is the premier provider of EMT-Basic Courses. We are pleased to announce that we will be offering the EMT-Basic course in the first quarter of 2017 pending course approval from the Oklahoma State Department of Health Services. The EMT-Basic Course is the perfect introduction to the medical field. Whether you're looking to start a career in EMS, or looking for practical, hands-on experience for nursing school, medical school, or PA school, the RC Health Services EMT-Basic Course in Oklahoma City is the perfect place to start!Click here to learn about our 24 Hour Refresher Course
Enrollment is simple! Here are the steps:
- Complete the Program Application online. Click here for the application!
- Turn in a copy of your U.S. Government issued ID
- Turn in proof of U.S. High School graduation or GED completion
- Make the tuition payment
Before your clinical rotations, you must turn in:
- A medical history and physical form completed by your physician or clinic
- Copies of proof of the required immunizations
- Other forms required given upon enrollment
Total tuition $1399 includes:
- eBook and audiobook
- BLS for Healthcare Provider Class
- Polo Shirt for Clinical Rotations
- Clinical Rotation Fees
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen (done within 30 days of Clinical Orientation)
- Clinical I.D. Badge
- Liability Insurance
Payment Plan Available!Click here to view the payment plan and a full tuition breakdown!
24 hour EMT Refresher Course
Who is this EMT Refresher for?
- You need an EMT Refresher to maintain your NREMT certification.
- You failed the NREMT exam 3 times and need remedial training before you can retest
- Your NREMT has expired and you are needing to apply under the NREMT re-entry policy.
This will count towards your NREMT Transition Course if you haven’t transitioned already. See the NREMT Transition Policy.https://www.nremt.org/rwd/public/document/policy-transition
Course Dates:December 21st, 22nd, and 23rd from 0900-1700 all three days.
Cost:$250, includes textbook
Course Location:Live Virtual Classroom
Seats are limited. Deadline for paid registration is December 7th, 2017.
For more information contact Brian Hendricks at 281-724-4928 or at firstname.lastname@example.org