If you are in the Azle, TX area our Fort Worth location is conveniently located just a few miles away.
Click to view Schedule and Register for your course here:
- BLS for Healthcare Provider MORNING Classclick to register
- ACLS Initial Courseclick to register
- ACLS Recertificationclick to register
- PALS Initial Courseclick to register
- PALS Recertificationclick to register
- Heartsaver CPR/AED / First Aidclick to register
- BLS for Healthcare Provider EVENING Classclick to register
- BLS Instructor Courseclick to register
- Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor Courseclick to register
Training Center Location:
6421 Camp Bowie Suite 403
Fort Worth, Texas 76116
The instructors of RC Health Services have several years of real world medical experiences and have managed several emergency cases of Code Blue situations. Our instructors are professional Registered Nurses, Paramedics, and EMTs. They are passionate about the subjects they teach and are prepared to deliver the best CPR BLS, ACLS, PALS, and First Aid courses in your area as well as in the Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin areas. We want that each of our classes to meet the expectations of our students and to make sure that they gain the knowledge they need to care for their patients. We constantly work together with the American Heart Association to make sure that all of our AHA courses follow their requirements and the guidelines of their updated curriculum. RC Health Services is also approved provider of EMS CEUs (Continuing Education Units) from the Texas Department of State Health Services. We are also working on our newest plan to offer Pre-Employment Drug Screening in the Austin and Houston areas as well as onsite drug screening for all of our corporate clients. We are also working on our CNA (Certified Nurse Aide) Program to launch in the beginning of 2012.