How do I become an EMT in Nebraska
EMT - Emergency Medical Technician The EMT-Basic course is designed to train individuals in skills and knowledge necessary to complete the National Registry EMT examination and achieve certification as an Emergency Medical Technician.
Nebraska EMT Basic Course
- 1 Complete all didactic assignments online
- 2 Attend and complete the Skills & Clinical Week in Pearland, TX
- 3 Obtain your Course Completion Certificate
- 4 Pass the NREMT Cognitive Exam back in Nebraska
This information is obtained from here
You will submit the following (all detailed information and acceptable forms should be taken from the link above):
- Proof of being at least 18 years of age
- Copy of NREMT card
- Copy of current, approved, CPR card (front and back copy)
- Submit a verification form to each agency outside of Nebraska with which you have maintainted certification/licensure.
- List any misdemeanor or felony convictions (see link above)