How do I become an EMT in Colorado
EMT - Emergency Medical Technician The EMT-Basic course is designed to train individuals in skills and knowledge necessary to complete the National Registry EMT examination and achieve certification as an Emergency Medical Technician.
Colorado EMT Basic Course
- 1 Complete all didactic assignments online
- 2 Attend and complete the Skills & Clinical Week in Pearland, TX
- 3 Obtain your Course Completion Certificate
- 4 Pass the NREMT Cognitive Exam back in Colorado
- 5 Colorado is a reciprocity state, which means you can be easily become certified after completing our EMT course and your NREMT exam. Here are the additional requirements:
This information taken from here
You must complete all Colorado application requirements and submit the application packet to the EMTS Section, Certification Unit. The application can be found on our web site at: www.coems.info.
You must create an account to begin the application process.